CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! You may know my mom, Karen, from Karen's Creative Outlet! She helped me set this up to show off my own creativity. Thanks for stopping by and hope you come again!

Friday, January 25, 2013

DSC #20 - Butterflies!

Hi everyone! Time for a new challenge at Digitally Sweet! This week we're challenging you to use BUTTERFLIES on your creations! Here's mine! I created an 8.5x11 layout using from pics from our Florida Trip. Come over and join us, cya there!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Ashleigh .. you're really getting the hang of this digital stuff! I love all the butterflies!

    Love Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely way to show off the butterfly photos Ashleigh! Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Ashleigh! What a way to showcase those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete